|Dimensions||200 × 100 × 100 mm|
Celebrate the beauty of Autumn with this unique Nuts and Berries Necklace. Featuring beads designed as conkers from the horse chestnut tree, acorns from the mighty oak and little red hedgerow berries, it’s the perfect gift for a tree or nature lover.
– Each of the 15 beads is turned on a lathe by hand from locally sourced, sustainable Oak, Box and Ash. The acorn caps texture is applied by hand using a pyrography pen.
– Finished with 100% natural, non-toxic wood stain and wax which protects the wood and allows the beauty of the grain to shine through.
– The wonderfully soft, lightweight, strong cord is made from sustainable Portuguese cork. Like leather it’s super strong and softens with age and wear but its vegan and eco friendly.
– Finished with sterling silver findings and a sturdy lobster claw clasp which unlike plated silver won’t chip or flake.
– This necklace makes a big statement but won’t weigh you down. Light enough to wear all day. 71g (2.5 oz).
cord length approx. 58cm 23″
BUYING AS A GIFT?
Your necklace is presented in an elegant grey and white box which is ethically made, recycled and recyclable.
Your gift can be sent directly to the recipient, just fill in their address at the checkout. I am happy to include a personal message from you. Just tick the ‘it’s a gift’ box and write your message in the ‘note to seller’ box.
In a hurry? Want a tracking number?
Choose from a wide range of shipping options at checkout.