love heartwood’s wedding journal
- Guide to Sustainable, Zero-Waste, Ethical WeddingsIf you need help planning your big day why not check out 77 Diamond’s incredibly comprehensive guide to sustainable, zero waste, ethical weddings. Looking for more inspiration? Then revisit Love […]
- a sustainable autumn proposalWhere could be a more perfect sustainable Autumn proposal venue than a rustic shepherd’s hut? Especially with a suitably earthy, rustic and rich colour scheme. A campfire and an evening […]
- rustic wedding ring box commissionIn Britain, rowan trees have long been seen as protective spirits. Because of that it’s the perfect wood to craft into a rustic wedding ring box. This ring box was […]
- Rustic Wedding Ideas – Wasing Park Open Day Autumn 2019I didn’t really know what to expect of my first wedding fair. I never went to any when planning my own wedding. However, I’m happy to say I had a […]
- The Story of the Love HeartWood Cotton BagAs a craftsperson I have total control over how my products are made. I collect most of the wood myself and the rest comes from the trusted Brian. I also […]
- The Be The Change Awards CeremonyThose of you that follow this blog will know I wrote about the Be The Change Awards back in March when I found out I’d been selected as a finalist. […]
- Sustainable Wedding IdeasThe idea for this collection came in the autumn last year when I was discussing possible new products with a group of friends. I was talking about making cheeseboards and somebody said “oh yes,
- Wooden Wedding Ring Box Giveaway!Celebrate the launch of Love HeartWood’s Rustic Wedding Accessories Collection. Win this beautiful, tactile wooden ring box made from a piece of Silver Birch tree branch. It’s entirely handmade and […]
sustainable wedding resources
One of the best ways to keep your wedding’s carbon footprint low is to keep things as local as possible. That’s why Love HeartWood’s a recommended supplier for these amazing, local wedding venues that are doing their bit for the planet.
Bespoke Wedding Favours and Thank You Gifts
Complete the form below if you’re interested in custom and/or personalised wedding favours or thank you gifts.
discover local eco wedding suppliers
Fusion Events and Weddings plan stylish, sustainable weddings for the eco conscious across Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
Michelle from Fusion is fantastic at what she does and it was wonderful to take part in her Sustainable Supplier showcase. It’s the easy way to find local sustainable suppliers. You can also read my interview with Michelle here .
sustainable wedding directory
the natural wedding company – the definitive resource for your natural wedding
The best online directory I’ve found for seasonal, vintage, handmade and eco weddings. There are loads of fantastic suppliers in the directory that you can search by area as well as fantastic planning guides and real life weddings to draw inspiration from.